Bronze with olive-brown patina. Unsign. H. 10 cm. - German sculptress and graphic artist, 1939-42 apprenticeship of wood carving in the Rhön region, 1946-49 at the Hamburg Academy under Edwin Scharff, from 1950 own studio in Hamburg, 1963 founding member of the 'Neue Gruppe Hamburg', 1964 Edwin-Scharff-award of the City of Hamburg. Numerous works for the public space. Mus.: Hamburg and Rostock, Kunsthalle; Schleswig, SHLM. Lit.: Der Neue Rump,p. 359.