Schwarzburger Werkstätten, around 1916. Beautiful high-gloss and naturalistic painting with brown and green u'glazed colours. Impressed manufactory marks. Min. chips. H. 51,5 cm. - Literature: W. Siemen (Hg.): Schwarzburger Werkstätten für Porzellankunst. Hohenberg/Eger 1993, - After completing an apprenticeship as a wood carver P. studied at the Art Academy in Vienna and moved to Berlin later. He had the greatest success with his naturalistic porcelain animal sculptures and created numerous designs for the manufactory Goldscheider, Vienna, and the KPM Berlin.