1920. Bronze with greenish black patina, h. 57 cm, on the plinth sign. and dat. 'Ferdinand Liebermann 1920', foundry mark 'Herzner & Wagner Erzgiesserei'. - - German sculptor. L. was educated at the Academy of Fine Arts in Munich (under Heinrich Waderé), 1926 he got the appointement to a professorship for monumental and portrait sculpture. His oeuvre contains et al. numerous architectural sculptures, monuments and springs, also he designed a lot of models for the porcelain factories KPM Berlin and Rosenthal.