Nymphenburg, 20th cent. White porcelain. The god of the winds is sitting on a cloud surrounded by four blowing putto heads. Impressed Bavarian shield, modell no. '34'. Min. chipped. H. 38 cm. - Sculptor and porcelain designer. Educated in Bohemia and Vienna, he worked in Paris, London and Rome. 1765 he became the successor of F. A. Bustelli as chef designer at the Nymphenburg porcelain manufactory, since 1773 as chief inspector. His emphasis was on the creation of mythological figures.