Saint-Denis/Seine, around 1920. Colorless opaque glass, patinated in orange and brwon. Painted decor of vine in red and black enaml color. Color rubbed inside. H. 11 cm. Sign.: 'Leg.' in red. - Founded by August J. F. Legras in Saint-Denis near Paris, the glass factory became best known for it's flute glass. Around the turn of the century manufactoring of etched overlay glass with flower- and landscape decoration in the style of Nancy. Award-winning at the world's fairs in 1888-89 and 1900.