Saint-Denis, 1900-1925. Colorless glass, multiply etched decor, colored in red, rough ground. Sign.: 'Legras' (hochgeätzt), H. 16,5 cm. - Founded by August J. F. Legras in Saint-Denis near Paris, the glass factory became best known for it's flute glass. Around the turn of the century manufactoring of etched overlay glass with flower- and landscape decoration in the style of Nancy. Award-winning at the world's fairs in 1888-89 and 1900.