1976, bronze with blackbrown patina, H. 14,5 cm, sign. with the stamp and num., ex. 164., on stonebase (H. 2 cm). - Austrian sculptor. W. studied 1926-29 under A. Hanak a. E. Steinhof at the Unterrichtsanstalt des Kunstgewerbemuseums in Vienna. Molested by the Austrian fascists he emigrated to Switzerland in 1934. After WW II he developed into one of the most important sculptor of the time.