Berlin, KPM, around 1920. Seger porcelain, partially with gold paint, gilded bronze mount. On a separate cambered base the pendule in rococo style, 4 pawn-feet, finial vase. The clockwork with hour and half-hour striking, key exists. 2 four-flame girandoles with bronze mount (1 drip pan rep.). Manufactory mark for Seger-porcelain. Pendule h. 48 cm, girandoles h. 48 cm. - The chemist Hermann Seger, since 1878 chief of the chemical-technical research institute of the KPM Berlin, developped a lot of new ceramic compositions which made possible a lot of new glazes especially in the age of Art Nouveau.