Epinay-sur-Seine, around 1930. Colourless glass, orange and yellow marbled, dark-red flashing. Continous etched decor with raisins. At the foot inscribed 'Charder Le Verre Francais', at the bottom 'FRANCE' (needle etching). H. 31 cm. - French glass manufactory. Founded 1913 in Epiny-sur-seine by the Schneider brothers, Ernest and Charles. Stilistically they belong to the 'Ecole de Nancy', at the beginning of the 1920s they created the famous collection 'Intercalaires', vases and bowls with spotted pattern. The production reached his peak between 1925 and 1930.