Around 1920. Colourless glass with matt frosted etching, apricot meltings and burgundy flashing. Decor: continous vine leaves. The body inscribed: 'Legras' (high etching). H. 40 cm. - Founded by August J. F. Legras in Saint-Denis near Paris, the glass factory became best known for it's flute glass. Around the turn of the century manufactoring of etched overlay glass with flower- and landscape decoration in the style of Nancy. Award-winning at the world's fairs in 1888-89 and 1900.