Around 1925/30. Colourless glass, sprinkled with pink, violet flashing. Continous eching decor with dahlias. At the foot inscribed: 'Le Verre Francais' (pin etching). Very min. chips. H. 8 cm, diam. 24,5 cm. - 'Le Verre Francais' was a series production by the manufactory Schneider between 1920 and 1933 for department stores - Literature: Comp. ('Verre Francais'): Cat. Landesmuseum Mainz, Jugendstil, Mainz 1990, p. 250. - French glass manufactory. Founded 1913 in Epiny-sur-seine by the Schneider brothers, Ernest and Charles. Stilistically they belong to the 'Ecole de Nancy', at the beginning of the 1920s they created the famous collection 'Intercalaires', vases and bowls with spotted pattern. The production reached his peak between 1925 and 1930.