Meissen, around 1740, the design by Kaendler, Eberlein and Ehder. Round plate with curved border. Decorated with characteristic shell relief with swimming pair of swans. On the edge the alliance coat arms of count Heinrich von Brühl and his wife, the countess Kolowrat-Krakowska. Crossed swords mark. Min. rest. Diam. 23,5 cm. - The legendary swan service contained formerly around 2200 parts and is the most extensive and magnificent service created by the Meissen manufactory in the 18th cent. - Literature: See fundamentally Ulrich Pietsch: Schwanenservice: Meissener Porzellan für Heinrich Graf von Brühl. Leipzig 2000.