Imperial Manufacture/St. Petersburg, c. 1911. Centre decorated with a landscape within soldiers after sketches of russian troops by Viktor Mazurovskii (1859-1923). Gilt rim with the imperial double headed eagle and laurel relief (design by Rudolf Vilde). Back side cyrillic labeled and dated. - Zar Nicholas II. ordered 1907 a service with soldier scenes with more than 140 plates, 75 plates are still in the Russian Museum of St. Petersburg. (Comp. T. Kudriavtseva, Russian imperial porcelain, St. Petersburg 2003, p. 217; A. Odom, Russian impereial porcelain at Hillwood, Washington DC, 1999, p. 103. - Green rmark with date 1907. Diam. 24,5 cm.