1908. Standing female semi-nude made of ivory and bronze, h. 19 cm, on a marble base (h. 1,5 cm), on the plinth sign. and dat. 'E. Seger 1908', foundry mark. - German sculptor and medalist, studied from 1884 by Robert Hartel and Christian Behrens at the Breslau Art School. In 1893 he went to Paris to work for a year in the studio of Auguste Rodin. After his return, he led his own studio in Berlin and became mainly famous for his female nudes of Art Nouveau style.