1925-20. Milky opaque glass, continous etched decor in several work processes and delicate enamel paint in green, brown and orange colouring: motif of a river landscape with trees and bushes in an evening mood. Inscribed in black enamel: 'Legras'. H. 36 cm. - Founded by August J. F. Legras in Saint-Denis near Paris, the glass factory became best known for it's flute glass. Around the turn of the century manufactoring of etched overlay glass with flower- and landscape decoration in the style of Nancy. Award-winning at the world's fairs in 1888-89 and 1900.