1984. Bronze with brown patina, h. 60,5cm, monogr. on the plinth 'A', numbered copy '11/49' and dat. '1984', foundry mark by 'ARA KUNST', Altrandsberg. - German sculptor, studied at Burg Giebichenstein in Halle under Gerhard Marcks, then at the Peußische Akademie in Berlin under Richard Scheibe, since 1946 freelancer in Kronberg. His oeuvre shows the stylistic influences from Maillol, Kolbe, Marcks and Scheibe.