KPM/Berlin, c. 1830. Bell-shaped beaker with handele ending in a rosette. Front decorated with fine painted vedute labeled "Das Museum in Berlin". This building, today called "Old museum" was built 1823-1830 after plans by Karl Friedrich Schinkel and is one of the most famous buildings of classicism. Inside gilt, back side and saucer decorated with floral gold ornaments. Sceptre mark and partly painter"s mark. H. 12,5 cm.